Cyber Criminal activity in India
Amity Legislation School, AUUP
Project: -- Internet & Cyber Offense –Evidence handling & Preservation
Subject: -- Cyber Rules
A PROJECT SUBBMITTED TO THE AMITY LAW UNIVERSITY IN PARTIAL FULFULMENT WITH THE REQUIREMENTS FORTHE THIRD TERM EXAMINATION. By: Sarvansh Sharma
Course: - BBA. LL. B (Hons. )
Registration No: -- A3221510009
Under The Supervision Of:
Mrs. Amrita Beura, Asst. Prof. AMITY LEGISLATION SCHOOL AUUP, Noida, U. P.
We Sarvansh Sharma DO HEREBY DECLARE THAT THE DISSERTATION TITLED " Internet & Cyber Crime –Evidence handling & Retention” POSTED BY MYSELF. AND NEITHER BEEN PUBLISHED IN PART OR PERHAPS FULL AS WELL AS TO ANY OTHER INSTUTION FOR ANY PURPOSE.
Course: - BBA. LMOST ALL. B (Hons. )
Registration No: - A3221510009
THIS CAN BE TO QUALIFICATION THAT Sarvansh Sharma DID UNDER MY OWN SUPERVISION TO GET THE PREPARATION OF HIS PROJECT STATEMENT ON Internet & Cyber Criminal offenses –Evidence controlling & Retention. (AMRITA BEURA) Supervisor
First and foremost, to my friends, pertaining to working so hard beside me on this project and for tirelessly gather data for the difficult topic. I cannot completely express my gratitude for the exceptional teachers at Amity law university, for their generosity, faith, and superb guidance.
India owes a lot to the rapid growth of the Information Technology service Sector over the last 15 years. Nevertheless India got its 1st codified Take action in the I . t Act (" IT Act), in the year 2k, the THIS Industry and in fact every businesses with cross-border requirements have been left crying themselves hoarse for further! The American indian Legislature has now passed a mish –mash legislation in December 2008, which obviously demonstrates the appeasement coverage adapted to meet the various and in some instances divergent passions of the Sector and the Federal government. Document retention, especially the preservation of electronic digital data has become a hot subject in the legal industry. Nowadays business world, businesses are creating and storing the electronic record and info at light speed. Electronic documents are found on personal computers and notebook computers but as well stored around the phones like Blackberry's and so forth But for modern day business organizations saving all this business information can be expensive not merely because of the expense of physical safe-keeping of heurt but as well because of the potential liability of keeping sometimes relatively useless info for too much time.
* Sophie Mason, general editor, Electronic Evidence (3rd edn, LexisNexis Butterworths, 2012) covering up Australia, Canada, England & Wales, European Union, Hong Kong, India, Ireland, New Zealand, Ireland, Singapore, South Africa, United States of America * Stephen Mason, general editor, International Electronic Evidence, (British Institute of International and Comparative Rules, 2008), masking Argentina, Austria, Belgium, Getaway, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Egypt, Estonia, Finland, France, Indonesia, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Italy, Japan, Latvia, Lithuania, The duchy of luxembourg, Malta, Mexico, Netherlands, Norwegian, Poland, Romania, Russia, Slovakia, Slovenia, The country of spain, Sweden, Swiss, Thailand and Turkey United States of America on finding and facts:
* Michael jordan R Arkfeld, Arkfeld on Electronic Breakthrough and Evidence (3rd edn,...
Bibliography: United States of America on discovery and evidence:
5. Michael 3rd there�s r Arkfeld, Arkfeld on Electric Discovery and Evidence (3rd edn, Lexis, 2011) Looseleaf
* Adam I. Cohen and David T. Lender, Electronic Discovery: Legislation and Practice (2nd end, Aspen Publishers, 2011) Looseleaf
2. Jay Electronic
* Michele C. H. Lange and Kristen Meters. Nimsger, Electronic Evidence and Discovery: What Every Attorney Should Know (2nd edn, American Bar Connection, 2009)
5. George L
* Paul R. Rice, Electronic Facts - Law and Practice (American Bar Connection, 2005)
Usa on breakthrough discovery:
* Sharon Nelson, Bruce A. Olson and Steve W. Simek, The Digital Evidence and Discovery Handbook (American Bar Relationship, 2006)
5. Ralph C
Compare and contrast the form, structure and imagery found in the sonnets by Ruben Keats’ «On the Sonnet» and William Wordsworth Nuns fret...
Two sonnets, " On the Sonnet" by John Keats and " Nuns fret ..